Jennifer L. McBride McNamara, MA, LAMFT
Licensed Associate Marriage and Family Therapist
M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy, Argosy University
Recipient of a Lilly Endowment Fellowship to Indiana University for Secondary Education
B.A. in English Composition, DePauw University
I specialize in post-divorce issues related to emotional, physical, and financial attachment, as well as de-coupling counseling. I'm trained in Prepare/Enrich and Discernment Counseling.
* Author/Presenter of "Divorce Everlasting" to Minnesota Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (MAMFT)
* Experience facilitating online support groups for victims of narcissistic abuse
* Experience providing therapy to young adults with developmental disabilities, as well as their families
* Author of Child Less Parent, Basement Daisies, and Fence Pumpkins
* Marriage and Family Extern at Transition Plus Services, Minneapolis Public Schools
Jenni is currently available Monday through Friday for individual, couple, and family sessions.
445 Minnesota Street
St. Paul, MN 55101